Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

For the first time ever the boys decided they wanted to be something other than superheroes!!

This year they wanted to be scary and asked to be zombies.  I let them pick their costumes off the internet. They were so excited to scare all our family.                                                                                                                                   

                                                                                    

IMG_0988

 

 

I put makeup on Ethan and when I got finished he couldn’t wait  to run and look in the mirror.  But at the first glimpse he got of his self in the mirror he screamed at the top of his lungs and took off running as fast as he could! He was scared to even look at his self.  I couldn’t really blame him.  Just look at this face! He did look pretty scary!

 

IMG_1018

 

And they had lots of fun eating Aunt Miranda’s brains!!!

 

IMG_1013

 

 

I couldn’t end this post without posting this cute smiling face! Just love her so much!

 

IMG_0992

 

I think this was the best Halloween yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment